Inspiring Women Curves / Curvas de Mujeres Inspiradoras

ImageImageImageImageImageThe Niteroi museum of art, in Rio de Janeiro is a perfect example of opposite elements together without it being chaotic. In the same building combines organic shapes, with an inorganic treatment and finish. And when set in a sea and mountain context, it’s genius is enhanced. Even the place where it is and the access to it is radial: the paths of the streets are cycles, without beginning or end.

This idea can be taken in a non-literal way, as always. You can make friends with your closet, search withing what you never use, and give it a chance. You may find a unique pice of clothing, like this very building, that surely wouldn’t be placed there if it was up to most people. Grab that unique piece and introduce it to other closet friends, and see if they get along. It is most likely to make a great couple with something, and you ignored it. Don’t let your clothing inventary be like an iceberg. If you are only using 20% of what’s in your closet, do something about it. You can give the other 80% away, or find a way to use it, or you could make it go under a mayor surgery and customize it so it is more of your liking.

Dearest melisseiras: Wouldn’t it be ideal if Niemeyer did a collaboration with melissa???

A little bit in shock for being here in:

  • Shirt: C&A
  • Capris: Zara Children
  • Shoes: MElissa x karim rashid

ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

El museo de arte de Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro es un claro ejemplo de que elementos opuestos pueden convivir sin significar una unión caótica. La misma construcciónsupone la unión deformas orgánicas, tratadas y corporizadas de modo inorgánico. Y cuando se lo pone en contexto con el mar y las montañas del paisaje, se enfatiza su genialidad. Incluso, el lugar donde está ubicado y su acceso habla de la construcción radial: los recorridos de las calles son cíclicos, sin principio ni fin.

Esta idea se puede tomar de modo no literal, como cualquier otro planteo. Hágase amigo de su placard, rebusque en lo que nunca usa, y déle una oportunidad. Lo más probable, es que sea una pieza con peso propio, como este edificio, que seguramente muchos no lo hubieran ubicado en esta zona. Preséntele usted a otros compañeros de ropero, y vea si se llevan bien. Lo más probable es que haya alguna prenda que le pueda hacer compañía, y usted lo ignoraba. Que su inentario de pilchas no sea como un iceberg. Si de su placard solo un 20% está en uso, haga algo al respecto: use el otro 80%, o regálelo, o sométalo a una cirugía mayor e intervéngalo para que sea más de su agrado.

Estimadísimas melisseiras: ¿¿¿No sería ideal que Niemeyer hiciera una colaboración con Melissa???

Un poco en shock por estar acá en:

  • Camisa: C&A
  • Pantalón: Zara children
  • Sandalias: Melissa x Karim Rashid
This entry was posted in outfit, personal style and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s